BodyGuardz - Pure 2 Edge Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone Xr, Ultra-Thin Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protection for Apple iPhone Xr - CASE Friendly, Clear
- EDGE-TO-EDGE PROTECTION: Screen protector fits from edge to edge of your Apple iPhone Xr screen.
- FULL-GLASS-OPAQUE BLACK BORDER: Black border that wraps around the screen protector so you don't get any lifting or haloing effect to your screen.
- CASE FRIENDLY: Fits seamlessly with all BodyGuardz cases and most other cases
- MADE WITH ALUMITECH: The case is engineered to withstand high temperatures, shock, and is the same glass that is used in the interior pane of the windows of the space shuttle. Made with an aluminosilicate glass which is a specialty glass containing Aluminum oxide.
- FREE LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: When you join our free Advantage Program you will get free lifetime replacements and a discount on all products..
Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Screen Protection
BodyGuardz Pure 2 Edge glass has increased scratch resistance, reduced scratch visibility, and improved 'after-scratch' strength compared to other soda-lime glass protectors. Soda-lime glass is what the majority of tempered glass screen protectors are made from. Built upon our Pure 2 product by expanding coverage from edge-to-edge using AlumiTech—a rare family of aluminosilicate glass with precision-cut edges and impact-absorbing adhesive. The BodyGuardz Pure 2 Edge is available for iPhone Xs/X, iPhone Xs Max, & iPhone Xr and is compatible with all BodyGuardz premium cases.
Constructed with rare, special high-tech glass, BodyGuardz Pure 2 Edge tempered glass screen protectors are the perfect buy for your iPhone Xs/X, iPhone Xs Max, & iPhone Xr. Pure 2 Edge is ultra-thin, aluminosilicate glass that is far stronger than other protectors on the market—covering your entire screen from edge-to-edge while still fitting with virtually all cases.
Aluminosilicate glass is not only used to protect your iPhone Xs/X, iPhone Xs Max, & iPhone Xr from damage, but also is the same glass that is used on space shuttle windows.