Glow in the Dark Powder –(Pack of 12) Luminous Pigment Powder Fluorescent UV Neon Color Changing luminescent Phosphorescent Thermochromic Dye Dust Glo for Slime Nails Resin Acrylic Paint Ink Non-Toxic
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- VALUE PACK – Lolo Crafts Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder comes in 12 assorted colors including Neon Green, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Green, Sky Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Light Orange, Pink, Dark Purple and Purple; Each color powder case has 2-2.5 grams for a total of approximately 30 grams per pack and perfectly sized at 23-38 microns; For faster results, charge our glow color powder with a black light, ultraviolet light or simply with the sun
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Our glow in the dark powder can be used for slime, nails, paintings, resin powder, epoxy resin, decoration, fine art, murals, molten glass, glow furniture, DIY arts and crafts projects, EDM music festivals, glow in the dark paint and much more; To ensure the best results for a luminous color painting, we recommend using our color changing pigment powder with a light-colored or white background
- NON-TOXIC – We ensure our safe glow in dark powder is non-toxic and non-radioactive; We safely manufacture our neon powder using naturally occurring aluminate that can be recharged as many times as desired; Our assorted colored UV powder set is perfect to encourage your kid’s creativity by enhancing all their color changing powder crafts
- WATERPROOF – Lolo Crafts luminous powder works perfectly with water-based mediums like acrylic paint to create endless fluorescent dye paintings; For best results mix our luminescence powder with a transparent medium such as clear nail polish, paint, glue, resin, rubber, glass and much more
- WARRANTY INFORMATION – We ensure that our glow in the dark supplies will meet your expectations; If for any reason, it doesn’t, we offer returns without questions asked; If you have any issues with our phosphorescent powder, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to ensure you have a positive experience while using our luminous material set